Algologie, whose head office is located at 10 PL DES VICTOIRES, 75002 PARIS 2 France, is responsible for the processing of personal data for the website www.algologie.com.
We develop, produce and sell cosmetic products.
Algologie stores some of your data, safely and in full compliance with personal data protection regulations. We guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data provided when you create an account or place an order. Under no circumstances will your personal data be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
We use the data to improve your customer experience while still protecting your privacy. This information is necessary to create your account, track your orders and provide you with superior customer service.
For more information, please contact our customer service at: email@example.com
2. DATA COLLECTED
We collect personal data when you use the website (cookies) or when you interact with our customer service. We also collect other data with your consent, such as when you create an account or subscribe to our newsletter.
Some data are required because it is essential for the processing of your requests; other data are optional, enabling us to get to know you better.
Here are the data that may be collected: courtesy title, last name, first name, address(es), telephone number(s), email address, date of birth, IP address, date of account creation, date of last visit, password, basket(s), order(s), transaction identifier, message(s) sent, newsletter subscription.
The collection of your personal data may occur at various times, including when you
- Create an account ;
- Sign up for the newsletter ;
- Contact us via our Contact form or our social media ;
- Participate in events / contests ;
- Place in orders ;
A cookie is a text file stored by a website on your computer or mobile phone to collect data about your browsing activity on that site.
There are different kinds of cookies:
- Functional cookies are placed on your hard drive when you first visit the website and are used to measure the numbers of visitors, traffic statistics, user experience, etc.
- Analytical cookies that allow us to better understand our website and improve our services
- Advertising cookies, which allow us to display relevant ads according to your interests
- You can block, modify the length of storage, or delete these cookies via your browser.
4. DATA STORAGE
We store your data for the duration of your account.
If your Algologie account remains inactive for 3 years, we will delete your account and your personal data. Your information is also retained to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or to enforce our terms and conditions.
The data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be used only by Algologie.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights regarding your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to stop using it in certain circumstances. You can manage your personal data in your "my account" section. In application of the legislation in force, you have:
- a right to access, rectify and delete your personal data,
- a right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- a right to limit the processing of your personal data,
- a right to the portability of the data collected.
When you provide us with your personal data, you authorise us to use, store and, if necessary, transmit the data to our partners when required to process your requests.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any specific questions or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org